SEO: about search engine optimisation
Every website developed at Fuel is built to be extremely search engine friendly and include the latest modern techniques for search engine optimisations, including:
- Fully responsive / mobile friendly.
- Fast loading (not plug-in heavy / no unused code being loaded).
- Modern semantic HTML markup.
- Modern optimisations such as lazy loading images and async loading scripts.
- Auto Page Headings, Metadata & URL generation (with custom controls for all pages).
- Auto-generated Sitemap file.
- XML Sitemap and geo-location registered with Google Search Console.
- Auto H1 title tags and additional heading tags added on all pages.
While these steps and more are taken to ensure that the website is search engine friendly, we do not make any assurances of search engine placement.
View the PDF file below for an explanation of how Search Engines work and the best way to optimise your website for them:
SEO & increasing website traffic (PDF file)